Learn About Colin Dubb
Colin Dubb is a professional coach based in Sydney, Australia. Colin’s specialty is in Empowerment & Accountability coaching, helping his clients to reach previously unmet goals. These goals are usually work related, including career advancement, enhancing productivity, improving work & life balance and more.
Working with Colin you will improve your current situation by establishing your needs, generating fresh ideas, and setting goals & objectives. Colin takes a unique approach to coaching offering specialised coaching programmes.
Colin’s Coaching Regimen
Colin offers a powerful one-on-one strategy on Empowerment & Accountability Coaching
Your coaching regimen involves weekly meetings, telephone conferences, journal-writing, homework, progress reports, feedback and accountability. Colin uses specific and time tested principles and methodologies that are extremely effective upon skilled application.
- BA Coaching/Counselling (BCounsCo) Social science, counselling, psychology – specialising in personal/executive coaching;
- Dip of Leadership & Management (BSB 51915) Business management and leadership development training;
- Cert IV in Training & Assessment (TAA40104) Workshop facilitator and accredited trainer;
- Personal Development Colin reads & studies voraciously within the areas of human potential & development and continually attends workshops and self-development seminars.
Experience & Achievements
- Experienced Coach/Workshop Facilitator Ten years experience coaching & training clients working via face-face group sessions, private sessions and telephone conferences;
- Business Experience Owned and operated multiple businesses servicing clients throughout Australia (further information available upon request) Successfully operates ColinDubb.com;
- Media Featured throughout the Australian media offering insights on a full range of personal/professional development topics, see featured media.
Are You Interested in Coaching?
- We have a brief 20 minute phone consultation to cover your current challenges while determining if working together will be effective.
- We set up a 60 minute coaching session.
- We devise a suitable coaching strategy and goal attainment plan.
- Implementation and execution of strategy & plan
My coaching regimen involves: weekly sessions, homework tasks, strict accountability, all while offering constant feedback, guidance and support.
I am very experienced at what I do, I love what I do and I have achieved a lot in my own life and helped countless clients achieve more in theirs.Take the time to talk with me on the phone – there is no cost. You will quickly determine if coaching is for you and the benefits attained working together.
We all need a personal development plan, a road-map for achieving our goals.