Over the last several years working with clients, I have developed a strong methodology for professional growth and development.
I offer a one-on-one programme titled “Empowerment and Accountability Coaching” where I work closely with a client to create a powerful synergy where I challenge, empower, and hold them accountable. It’s this strong bond, this professional relationship between coach and client, where growth occurs.
A Coaching System for Professional Growth
Essentially, skillful coaching is about empowering clients to take action while being held accountable until a desired outcome is attained. To empower my clients I apply a powerful set of coaching tools and strategies. This involves developing a personalised action plan which includes:
- Clarity of future direction
- Goal setting activities
- Measurements & milestones
- Regular homework tasks
- Strong feedback
- Ongoing support and accountability
The Types of Goals I Help My Clients Achieve
- Career advancement & promotion
- Career transition into another industry
- Transition from employee to starting your own business
- Improvement of work/life balance
- Enhance work efficiency and productivity
- Strengthen personal & professional relationships
Empowerment & Accountability Coaching is a Four Step Process
This is a four step process lasting from three to twelve months depending on the goal.
- Establish Individual and Organisational Goals: I empower my clients (through a range of techniques) to establish and set their goals. These goals can be personal or work related, and sometimes a combination of the two.
- Devise a Suitable Coaching Strategy and Goal Attainment Plan: We perform a gap analysis determining what needs to occur for the attainment of these goals. We look closely at (internal & external) roadblocks and challenges preventing success. Once complete, we take the information and devise an effective coaching strategy and plan.
- Implementation and Execution of Strategy & Plan: The client begins to follow the plan. Through regular sessions (as per our coaching strategy) we get the ball rolling so to speak, and aim at generating momentum.
- Regular Empowerment and Accountability onto Achievement of Planned Outcomes (Goals): I hold the client accountable throughout the process. My duty is to performance coach, and guide them through to achievement. This is my (strong) skill set and what makes for effective coaching.
Throughout the process I utilise a series of powerful coaching techniques and strategies to ensure successful goal attainment.
Outcomes of Coaching
Both the individual (and organisation) can benefit from coaching with a work team that is:
- Happier and better well balanced
- More motivated and creative
- Exhibits higher levels of self-confidence
- Clearer on their future direction
- Empowered to achieve previously unmet objectives
- Self directed with new found insights gained from coaching
Empowerment Enhances Motivation
Personal empowerment has a direct effect on one’s motivational levels. Motivation is one of the key ingredients needed to achieve goals. Motivation is the fuel that drives us to take action. To experience this motivation we must first feel empowered and believe it’s possible to get the things we want. This is why empowerment through coaching is so critical.
Vision & Goal Achievement
The chances of goal attainment further improve when we have a clear vision, a picture of what we want, and the right strategy plan to get it. When we have this vision, combined with a plan, we can begin to take action- and this is how we reach our goals! These are the processes that occur through coaching.
Want to Try it Out?
- We have a brief 20 minute phone consultation to cover your current challenges while determining if working together will be effective.
- We set up a 60 minute coaching session.
- We devise a suitable coaching strategy and goal attainment plan.
- Implementation and execution of strategy & plan.
My coaching regimen involves: weekly sessions, homework tasks, strict accountability, all while offering constant feedback, guidance and support.
We all need a personal development plan, a road-map for achieving our goals.
OR CALL 1800 753 087