Learn About Colin Dubb
Colin Dubb is a Professional Coach based in Sydney, Australia. Colin’s specialty is in Empowerment & Accountability coaching, helping his clients to reach previously unmet goals. These goals are usually work related, including career advancement, enhancing productivity, improving work & life balance and more.
Working with Colin you will improve your current situation by establishing your needs, generating fresh ideas, and setting goals & objectives. Colin takes a unique approach to coaching while also offering two specialised coaching programmes.
Colin’s Coaching Regimen
Colin offers a powerful one-on-one strategy on Empowerment & Accountability Coaching
Your coaching regimen involves weekly meetings, telephone conferences, journal-writing, homework, progress reports, feedback and accountability. Colin uses specific and time tested principles and methodologies that are extremely effective upon skilled application.
Qualifications & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Social Science, Counselling, Psychology – specializing in personal coaching;
- Vast Experience as a personal coach through face-face group sessions, personal sessions, and telephone conferences;
- Certificate 4 (TAA40104) in Training and Assessment with 5 plus years working with Corporates & Business Owners;
- Personal Development – Colin reads & studies voraciously within the areas of human potential & development and continually attends workshops and self-development seminars; and
- Regular article poster and contributor to blogs, websites, and relevant media outlets Australia wide.
Achievements So Far
- Owned and operated multiple businesses within the coaching and training industry with clients Australia wide (further information available upon request).
- Featured throughout the media offering insights on a full range of personal development topics, see featured media.
- Works on behalf of small to large businesses coaching Owners, Managers, and Staff Members (further information available upon request).
- Successfully operates ColinDubb.com working face-to-face with individuals and teams, facilitating regular in-house and open training events, and speaking at a diverse range of private events.
Are You Interested in Coaching?
- We have a brief 20 minute phone consultation to cover your current challenges while determining if working together will be effective.
- We set up a 60 minute coaching session.
- We devise a suitable coaching strategy and goal attainment plan.
- Implementation and execution of strategy & plan
My coaching regimen involves: weekly sessions, homework tasks, strict accountability, all while offering constant feedback, guidance and support.
I am very experienced at what I do, I love what I do and I have achieved a lot in my own life and helped countless clients achieve more in theirs.Take the time to talk with me on the phone – there is no cost. You will quickly determine if coaching is for you and the benefits attained working together.
We all need a personal development plan, a road-map for achieving our goals.